PORTFOLIO: Linkedin References
Past Work And Previous Delivered Projects By Scott And His Teams
"Scott develops and produces amazing techologies and organizes the greatest scientists, engineers, tacticians and builders to deliver the products and digital services to manufacturers and distributors..."
FOR LATEST PHOTOS AND PAST PROJECT GALLERIES, PLEASE VISIT:
- Decades Of Extensive Community Service Development and Program Operations
- Extensive U.S. Govt Patent Awards As First-To-Invent-and-Market For Leading Global Products
- Over 200 Products Designed, Built And Placed In The Market
- West Wing Commended Bi-Partisan White House Advisor In Multiple Administrations
- Led History-Making Operations Teams For National Technology, Mass Media, Policy And Legal Programs
- Hundreds Of Letters Of Reference, Commendations And National Awards For Past Work Efforts
- Millions Of Dollars Of Resources And Funding Produced For Charities And Community Service
- Federal Special Investigation Task-Force Leader Completing Top IC and White Collar Cases
This question comes up once a day.
The answer is: It costs $1.2 million dollars to sue a corporation that came in to our offices, spied on our technology, copied it and sold it under their own brand without paying us for our work. We are glad to share the hundreds of millions of dollars in damages award winnings of infringement, anti-trust, RICO and interference lawsuits with investors who wish to underwrite those litigation costs. On the other hand, it is far less expensive, faster and easier to just put those IP thieves out of business using CIA/FBI-Class investigation law enforcement resources and Congressional investigations.
The moral: Pay now or cry later! Don't steal our stuff!